Solo travellers visit many fascinating locations on their journey, but they may require medical assistance in the event of an accident or illness. It is essential to have an international travel insurance policy to protect your trip and give your loved ones back home peace of mind when you travel alone. There are several benefits of travel insurance.
Any traveller must have Bajaj allianz travel insurance, and just like lodging, meals, tips, etc., it should be viewed as a necessary expense for any trip.
Why Do Solo Travellers Need Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance offers protection from various unpleasant circumstances you might encounter abroad. With travel insurance, you’re covered for trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight delays, COVID-19 hospitalisation, etc., and you’re helped as quickly as possible to your destination. A travel insurance policy also offers peace of mind by providing emergency assistance throughout your trip, whether you require medical care or any other travel assistance. You can freely travel the world on your own with travel insurance.
If you’re a solo traveller, consider purchasing travel insurance for the following reasons:
- Safe travelling To A Foreign Country – When you visit a new location, you may need to know the local conditions. Therefore, it is advised to purchase travel insurance online to lessen stress and give you peace of mind that help is available in an emergency, even in a foreign country.
- Compensation For Travel Delays – When flights are delayed, spending the night at the airport can result in significant financial costs. However, if you have insurance, you are protected. You will be compensated for your loss due to the delayed trip.
- Cashless Hospitalisation – If you become ill or are injured, you can take advantage of the cashless hospitalisation option, which includes COVID-19 hospitalisation. Under travel insurance coverage, all medical expenses are covered.
- Emergency Coverage – A Bajaj allianz travel insurance policy will assist you in obtaining coverage for unexpected expenses, such as trip cancellation, lost luggage, medical evacuation, etc.
- Lockdown support- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, if you travel to a foreign country where COVID-19 cases are on the rise, you may get stuck because of the lockdown. In that case, there are some circumstances under which your Bajaj allianz travel health insurance policy will cover an extended stay caused by the lockdown.
How Can A Solo Traveler Pick The Ideal Travel Insurance Plan?
Consider the following before choosing any international travel insurance policy:
- Region-Specific: Make sure your travel insurance coverage complies with all laws and regulations of the nation you travel to.
- Check your travel insurance plan’s policy coverage to see what is and isn’t covered. A maximum medical coverage cap should be included in your policy.
- Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR): The CSR measures the ability of insurance claims to be settled. Determining an insurer with a high CSR is ideal. *
- Search for a travel insurance policy that offers high emergency coverage assistance for things like lost passports, medical evacuations, personal losses, etc.
* Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.